Who am I?

Who the fuck is this, writing random shit on 
the internet that nobody is gonna
 even see or give a fuck about? 

 This would actually be a valid question.

  I am a nobody that no one would recognize 

or have any reason to as well since we don't 

know each other and im not famous.

 I suppose an introduction is in order, 

 First off,

 

 

     Fuck You!!! 

You don't need to know anything about me
 beyond what I want to share with you
   or are able to dig up online thru a google search. 
 
I'm already a bit of a paranoid schizo so I don't by habit, 
like to put info out there like that. 
       Plus, writing online has a certain feeling of freedom 
to it due to the anonymity of no one knowing who you are.
 Once your known, and get a little fame, 
i feel you trade some of your free-ness and 
start to loose what drove you to begin with. 
 
So, for now, let's keep the who I am 
thing on a back burner and instead,
 I will introduce you to not who i am 
but what I am made of and how I got as I am. 
 
Once, you know about the important bits of me, 
then maybe I will share who I am based on'
 what the world knows me as.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Values